Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Presentation


I've just created a presentation about sustainable farming. You can view and download the presentation here (.pdf, 4.13 MB). You can also download a version with smaller file size (.pdf, 2.73 MB, sans fancy background!). Let me know if you have any comments, suggestions, corrections, or questions. I'll be happy to share original presentation in .keynote or .ppt format, just drop me a line.

Also see: This presentation [.pdf] created by Himanshu Khatri of Udai, and this presentation [.ppt] created by Erin Runnels for Kansas State University. (Both of these explain Natural Farming techniques, whereas I have explored both Natural Farming and Permaculture.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanted to have a look at your presentation, but both links result in a "Connection Interrupted" error...

Chinmay said...

Sorry Bjorn... I don't know why that's happening. Perhaps the site is blocked at your work/school? Or some kind of adblock type thing going on?

Anyway, if you send me an email, I'll be more than happy to email the presentation to you.

(I just tried, and I could access both the files at home (OS X/Firefox) as well as at school (Windows/IE7).)

 

blogger templates